Thursday, February 2, 2012

Metamorphosis, day 6.

Took another unscheduled rest day yesterday, because I got home from work and running errands around 5:30 and decided that I was going to take a nap for an hour or so, since I'd only slept maybe five or six hours the night before - but I slept through my alarm and woke up at 9:30 PM! I read a little Harry Potter and went back to bed, and I ended up sleeping a looooong-ass time. My body must have been really worn out.

That said, I think I'll just take yesterday as my "official" rest day, since it was supposed to be tomorrow. I don't mind giving myself two rest days a week instead of just one, if I need it, especially this early in the game.

Just finished my workout - did 15 minutes of cardio before my MS, then pulled through the MS - abs on the floor made me really dizzy so I took it easy there, but I actually managed to do that one leg exercise that I can never get through! Only 15 reps, but still, that's a major improvement from 1 or 2, haha. And then I did another, er, 13 minutes of cardio after MS. I really think this splitting my cardio up before and after thing is helping a lot, even though it was definitely harder to get through post-MS this time around.

It's also so weird to think that tomorrow, I'll be one week into my method workouts, and then only a few more days until I'm finished level one and onto level two... it's scary, but exciting at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, good job finding what works for you (splitting cardio up). I think that would help me out some days when I'm feeling too tired. Maybe do 30 minutes in the morning and 30 at night. I don't know. Good idea though. Keep up the good work!

    Visit me at - http://FrenchFriesandThunderThighs.blogspot.com

    I'm doing BC right now and will do Glute Meta after. I can't wait to start Meta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Congrats with being halfway done Level 1. It does get easier. I just finished L1 today and I totally hear you about those two moves in the middle. Keep pushing, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics