Sunday, February 12, 2012

Metamorphosis, day 10!!!!

I made it to day 10!!!! And it only took me 18 days, hahahaha. But still, I'm proud of myself, especially because I almost didn't do my day 10 workout today - I didn't sleep very much or very well last night, because one of the boys I was babysitting for the slumber party kept talking/yelling in his sleep and waking me up, and I was so exhausted today. I ended up taking a three-hour nap and got my workout in this evening, which was different for me, since I usually work out in the morning or late afternoon. But I'm glad I did it.

I don't know if I'll be able to start level 2 tomorrow, since I'm working an 8-hour shift instead of my usual 4 - but we'll see if I feel up to working out when I get home. I do have Tuesday - Friday off, though, so I think that'll give me a great start on level 2, with no interruptions. I haven't previewed level 2 yet, I'm kind of nervous but excited as well.

And speaking of excitement, let me share my new measurements with you! I added some new ones (taking both thighs and arms instead of just on the left side, and the ever-confusing left bikini, right bikini).

Measurements, day 10:
weight: 199.2 (-1.8 lbs)
bust (cup): 41" (no change)
bust (band): 32" (-.75")
arm (L): 12 (-1")
arm (R): 13"
waist (smallest part): 32" (no change)
stomach (belly button) 41.5" (+.5")
hips: 44.5" (-.5")
thigh (L): 23" (no change)
thigh (R): 23"
bikini (L): 26"
bikini (R) 26.5"

Considering how long it took me to get through level 1, and the fact that I'm not following a food plan, and that I took so many rest days, I'm pretty pleased with those results! Of course, I want to beat them for level 2, so I'll have to push myself harder and make it happen, but we're off to a good start, I think.

1 comment:

Web Statistics