Friday, February 3, 2012

Interlude!

So I wasn't planning on taking a rest day today, but I don't know what I did yesterday - I woke up in the middle of the night with a pain in my back, like I pinched a nerve or something. It kept catching me off guard when I'd twist or turn or bend a certain way, so I decided it was better to take the day off and try to let my back rest a little so that it hopefully feels better tomorrow, rather than push myself today and hurt myself even more.

I have to admit, I'm a little bummed out because I was - gasp! - actually starting to look forward to my workout... well, just the teeny tiniest bit, but still! I've been slathering my back in Tiger Balm and I'm hoping it feels better soon. I'll try stretching as much as I can - does anyone have any other tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics