Thursday, February 9, 2012

Metamorphosis, day 8.

Took ANOTHER rest day yesterday because I was just completely wiped, I was in bed around 8:30 PM (even though I did stay up reading Harry Potter for an hour or two). This morning, I hopped back on the wagon - but it was definitely one of those days where I kept thinking how much I HATE Tracy! Which isn't even a little bit true, for the record. I'm just grumpy.

I'm already feeling the burn in my butt from today's workout, which is fantastic, even if I was hardly able to get through MS and only did 15 minutes of cardio today. I'm also kind of amazed at the muscles I feel in my arm already - I've been working with 1 lb. weights, but my goal is to move up to 3 lbs. when I get to level 2.

I'm going to keep this a short post because I still haven't eaten yet... but I do want to mention that I'm thinking of trading in my BlackBerry, with its cracked screen, for an iPhone 4S soon - it would be great to be able to take and share pictures easily here - do any of you have an iPhone? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I have an iPhone 4G and I don't know what I would do without it! I was a little anti-smart phones but now I can't imagine not having music, maps, twitter and facebook at my fingertips.

    The iPhone is amazing. Good job on Day 8 - I have done a lot of Tracy hating - this evening's workout was particularly draining and I lost that loving feeling ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful, I'm really tempted... just have to save up enough money to blow on it! I have an iPod Touch, so I definitely know the beauty of the apps, but to have them all ANY TIME and not just when I'm on a wifi network would be amaaazing, haha!

      Delete

Web Statistics