Friday, March 9, 2012

Level 2, day 10 and measurements!

So I finally did day 10 of level 2 yesterday - and it only took me 22 days (ewww!). Today's my rest day on my three days on, one day off schedule, so we'll see how that goes, but I'm definitely aiming to finish level 3 in a timely manner.

Measurements, day 20:
weight: 200.4 (+1.2 lbs)
bust (cup): 41" (no change)
bust (band):  33" (+1")
arm (L): 12" (no change)
arm (R): 12.5" (-.5")
waist (smallest part): 31" (-1")
stomach (belly button): 40" (-1.5")
hips: 44" (-.5")
thigh (L): 23" (no change)
thigh (R): 23" (no change)
bikini (L): 28" (+2")
bikini (R): 29 (+2.5")
calf (L): 15.5
calf (R): 15.5

(I don't know if I'm measuring left bikini and right bikini correctly, I think I measured in a different place today because I couldn't remember what underwear I wore last time to follow the elastic line (haha) and I'm kinda considering doing away with those measurements entirely because I don't know if they're accurate...)

Level 2 was, in some ways, a colossal disaster numbers-wise; it took me way too long to finish, and I gained weight instead of losing, but that's totally my fault - the lack of cardio and my week of shitty eating surely made a huge difference there. However, I did lose a couple of inches in some unexpected places, and I don't think I'm imagining the changes level 2 made to my butt - one of my markers is to work my way through a drawer of jeans that don't fit; I organized them from the ones that almost fit to the ones that I couldn't even get up past my knees, and I actually dug the first pair out halfway through level 2 and have been wearing them ever since. Ah-mazing!

I'm going to start setting short-term goals for each level, not related to numbers, but just things that I think I need to focus on for the next 10 days. So, goals for level 3 are:
- to stick to my three days on, one day off schedule and actually finish level 3 in the estimated 13 days it should take
- to do at least 30 minutes of some kind of cardio every day, even if it's just walking my dog
- to work on making healthy food choices
- to continue to focus on self-esteem-building activities and exercises

I'm feeling more inspired and motivated today, but maybe that's just because I haven't previewed level 3 yet... ;) off to do that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics