Sunday, January 29, 2012

Metamorphosis, day 4.

So today was another "maybe I should take an extra rest day" day. I dragged through arms and most of abs, then said fuck it and skipped legs on the condition that I banged out 15 minutes of cardio.

I think my low energy is partly a mental roadblock, partly the regular slump after starting a new exercise routine, and partly because I haven't exactly been feeding myself very well. My fridge is practically empty, so I've been eating a lot of oven-roasted potatoes, and I made brownies today in honor of my best friend coming over. Definitely going to have to pick up some groceries soon and start following Tracy's meal plan - or, at the very least, forcing myself to eat better! I can't quit so soon - or at all!

I think I might pull out the old "vision scrapbook" that I'd started and try to paste a few more fitspirational pictures and words in there... maybe that'll remind me why I'm doing this. (For ME! For my health and fitness! Because I've put it off long enough, damnit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics