Saturday, January 28, 2012

Metamorphosis, day 3.

I had to get up early for work today, so I didn't get my workout in this morning, which made me realize - if I don't do my workout in the morning, chances are it's not going to get done. By the time I got home, I had pretty much made up my mind that I wasn't going to do my workout, that I was going to skip it for today. But I thought of my best friend, living halfway across the world in Sweden, who told me yesterday that she had bookmarked my blog so I better update every day! and I thought to myself how sad it would be to take an undeserved rest day after only two days.

Then I got dressed and did my stupid workout. (Well, mostly.)

I did the MS, with some half-assing a few leg moves, and then I did... dun-dun-dun... only about ten minutes of cardio before I really couldn't drag myself through it anymore. I just didn't have the energy. So for that, I did give myself a break, went upstairs and took a quick bath with some Epsom salts, and resolved to put in a much better workout tomorrow morning, when I actually have the day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics