Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Level 3, day 8.

I don't know how it happened, but it seems that another six days flew by between my last workout and today. I feel like I've hit a roadblock, like I just don't want to do it anymore. Which isn't entirely accurate, because I do still love my Tracy. I guess it's just one of those slumps, maybe after getting past thirty days of workouts, where I'm feeling like, ugh, why do I even do this. It's a mental problem and I plan on fighting through it, because I know why I do it - I feel it in the way my muscles have woken up, in the burn after a particularly tough workout, in the feeling of accomplishment when I can say I did my Tracy today.

So I just wanted to give some signs of life and let everyone know I'm still out here. I have to leave for work in a few minutes, but I plan on catching up on everyone's blogs this week - hopefully that'll help kickstart my missing motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics